July 20, 2020

POEM

Did I tell you about the cute little old child's chair that appeared by my display table in my hall?  It is still a mystery to how it got there and who put it there,  I have asked everyone almost who live on my hall.  I have missed the men because I could not believe one of them would be having such a treasure in their apartment.  Maybe I am wrong about that.  I wrote a small poem that I gave the VILLAGER.  I hope she prints it.  It is just fun and I have been putting various dolls and teddy bears and such in it.  I rotate them for interest.  Here it is:

LITTLE MYSTERY CHAIR
by Dot Ellis

It sits by the table in my Hall.
Oh. where did it come from?
No clue at all,
Everyone is mum.

It looks just perfect there.
I want to know--I do!!
Tell me if you dare,
So I can say  "Thank You.

I would like to call it my own, but I do not dare.  It looks so old and sweet, someone must have memories there.

Betty Boop

No comments: