July 10, 2020

JOKE IS ON ME

Here I sit with "egg" on my face.  I had a suspension I was wrong, but who to ask at late afternoon?  So I prepared for a 8:30 A. M. maid visit, just in case.  Now that takes some doing.  Must not look too messy and yet look like you do need a cleaning.  A quick breakfast after getting up at 6. Getting Bitsy ready and taking shower and dressing to be ready at 8:30.  I was ready before time.  I cut out writing in Blog till now, and even put off devotional till now also.  8:30 came and my suspensions were confirmed.  No Barbara.  Well I got an early start.  I will do a little laundry and get on with it.  At least I have a "picked up" apartment so not all is lost.  Missed sitting on Balcony and it is too hot now. No view to talk about.  So here I go, wiping the egg off my face and telling nobody but you.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have no idea what day of the week it is.