July 24, 2020

LITTLE RAIN

Let's write in blue for blue skies.  Since we have none today.  Into each life some rain must fall.  So we have some rain today.  One biker, one walker, one man driving the sidewalk sweeper .  That's it-afraid of rain I guess.  Even the sparrow group did not come yet.  Their crumbs may get wet.  Oh, no.  Soggy bread.

Oatmeal was good with the perfect banana and a few raisins dropped in.  I had to be forced to eat it as a child, but I remember having cream of wheat for a change and it was good.  I had cream of carrot soup last night at for supper.  Jan frowns at that.  Not that it is good for me --but that I like it.  Different strokes for different people?? It is Friday  and we will have catfish. Fried or baked, they do it well.  Here I am talking about food again.  I understand it is a favorite subject among us all now.  Especially on TV.  You would think it was the  first time most celebrities had turned on an oven!! Guess we all are doing strange things.

We have a new neighbor down and across the hall.  Moved in yesterday-mask and all.  I am sorry she will not get to experience the wonder of SCV as it was when I moved here.  It will be different for her.  We can't be as friendly as we used to be.  As I always say--SO BE IT.

Betty Boop

No comments: