July 18, 2020

TALL AND LANKY

New Guy on block?  A new man joined my group  of walkers.  He is called, by me, TALL, LEAN, & LANKY.  He is tall and walks with a spring in his step.  Kind of like he is wearing those shoes with the very thick soles, made for comfort.  He was cruising pretty fast.  MISS BIG HAT   had already breezed by. So let's spice it up a bit. 

My breakfast was good.  I think I have mentioned  how  good scrambled eggs are with a bit of pimento cheese stirred in as they cook. Mmmmmmm  good.  Once about two times a week, one of the breads offered is a biscuit.  Theirs are excellent-toasted for breakfast.  So that was good and then coffee on the Balcony as I watch the PARADE OF WALKERS  GO BY.  My little bird friend came by for a few biscuit crumbs  I made his day. Oh, by the way, his name is Mikey--his mate is Suzy-with a z. 

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Suzy with a Z ! 😄