July 19, 2020

NOT BAD ON BALCONY

Not too hot yet.  The sun is shinning and it will be hot soon.  Need to be an early bird like me to enjoy just a little cool.  Walkers like early too. 

Triple pleasure yesterday as I talked to all 3 daughters.  We all are wishing for better days when we can actually "see" each other and get a hug.  Think I will stop wishing for that-not happening soon.

Let us talk about food again.  I had the ever faithful oatmeal and bananas for breakfast.  I still like to cook the old fashioned kind.  Instant may be fine for some on the run, but it does not take long to cook.  Of course there is the clean up, but I have the time.  Sprinkled  on a little cinnamon while it cooked.  Had my raisin toast and coffee on the Balcony with one little bird.  Gave it some crumbs.  He said thank you.  I will "go" to Church "TV" style.  Has it advantages, but not as good.

Betty Boop

No comments: