July 14, 2020

J J & Phil

  The little Jade cutting Amy gave me from Little Man.  I rooted it into a pot where an old Philodendron plant  I thought had given up the ghost. I guess water and fertilizer to root J J  woke it up.  Now my "Boys" gave me that plant years ago, at least 10, or more, and I was sad to cut it back to the roots, but kept the pot.  I stuck J J  in to root.  He is growing and so is Phil.  Side by side they look happy. You may remember my Jade cutting was named Jade Jr--JJ for short.  Oh how silly.   I always have to give everything a name. So now there is Phil. side by side to JJ.  They look happy.  Like The girls who walk around the Lake.  I saw  Miss Big Hat and Miss Walk With Hands Behind Her Back just now.  They were going in different directions, they paused and chatted a short while and then went on their way.  Friends?  During all the stress and sadness--a little "silly"  may help. As do friends.

Betty Boop

No comments: