July 2, 2020

DAY AFTER

I  don't mean to make a big deal about my yesterday, but it was a " big deal."  Getting out of my comfort zone and taking care of two biggies was a real trip.  I am still amazed at the work that goes into serving their public.  Foot Dr. took longer than expected.  She is overworked for sure.  Made  us nervous to sit 30 minutes in waiting room 6 feet apart.  Did not expect that as they told us a little different story.  Oh well, maybe Amy and I took enough care to be o.k.  The CVS guy was our "Angel for the day."  Coming out to the car to give me the Shingles shot.  Now that was safe and nice.  Anyway,  I  love Chick- Filet sandwiches.  So we bought them, Amy dropped me off and took her  and Ed's home  and I enjoyed mine here.  I took Ibuprofen and slept for an hour.  Still sore this morning but I will live.  Maybe I can write something witty and interesting tomorrow.  As a newscaster used to say long ago--BETTER TOMORROW.  So be it.

Betty Boop

No comments: