July 6, 2020

Monday-On the Balcony

Time to go inside, it was very pleasant on the Balcony.  MISS HANDS BEHIND HER BACK went by and here comes behind her MISS BYCLE WITH FLAG POLE and MISS HIDE BEHIND A BIG HAT joined them.  So everybody is in place.  The gaggle of Canada Geese are seated on the bank-6 feet apart.  I swear they are.   I am going crazy with this social distancing.  Seems so wrong.  I guess it does to many as more are giving up the idea.  Who knows for sure if it helps.  I have to believe it does. Sure is getting tiresome.  Mask really change your looks.  Hard to tell just who some are. 

Ona happy note, let's talk about food.  My Sunday dinner was great. Our Food director must have friends in the right places.  We had very good Prime Rib (rare and perfect)  and I had wild rice and creamed spinach.  And for dessert I had grapes in yogurt.  Saved the seafood salad and tomato bisque soup for supper.  I dinned like a Queen yesterday.  Oh yes, I saved the Buttermilk Biscuit for breakfast. How is that for planning?  I do a good job of that.  See you later.
BETTYBOOP

P. S. Linda got a rare-- treat!! they observed a mama skink hatch babies!!!

No comments: