July 7, 2020

BIG SUN HAT LADY

You have to get up early to see her.  I love watching her march along so confident (my observation).  She added something to her attire today,  an umbrella.  Does look as if the heavens could open up any minute.  She must walk briskly to beat it.  With that hat and other items of cover, she would not even get wet.  Enough of that silly chatter.  I don't know her and she does not need to know me and my watching her. Another subject.  Why is it always food I turn to? My oatmeal was good with strawberries.  How I always wish for something else?  I hope to get Chilton County peaches before they go away. Good  peaches brighten up anything.  I am also enjoying raisin bread toasted. Kroger's Breakfast Blend coffee is good enough for me.  Never understood why some make such a to-do over their coffee.  To me there is no real bad coffee.  Well maybe if you let it sit too long in pot.  I have even warmed over coffee after letting it sit over night in fridge.  I have even gotten used to milk instead of cream.  My little cups of cream supply being cut off from the Cyber and friends collecting it from our dinning table.  I confess to taking a hand full from there.  Oh, my to confess
 is good for the soul, so they say.  Even I know when to stop!!

Betty Boop

No comments: