July 17, 2020

HAPPY DAY

Nothing very exciting.  Just the maid's day to clean.  Since she comes at 8:30, I have to really hurry in the morning.  That is really going against my new leisurely fashion.  Have to readjust my priorities and cut some things out for the present.  For instance blogging. But here I am, since the urge to "write it all down"  is very strong these days.  Like I must tell somebody everything I do.  I tell Bitsy, but she just shrugs and looks blank.

  Have you seen the pictures of the Covid-19 virus on TV?  I would call them pretty except they are not.  They do love to show them.

  When the maid finished, I did not have the time I need to Blog.  Lunch and nap time came around and here I am, without much to say.   So again, if I don't get busy and find something to say, you will drop me from your regular reading habit.  O, No! please stay tuned, we need each other.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

We will never run out of words.