July 29, 2020

SOMETHING ELSE NEW

Something always changing.  Lord how do I keep up.  My follow up visit with Dr. is by telephone today.  I am told if I had a smart phone I could see her and her me.  But alas, this country bumpkin could not grasp the smart phone.  So I live in the dark ages still.  Oh well, I am very good at the regular phone and I will have to make do. 

It is dark and dreary outside.  More rain is due.  Love the sun best. I don't know why, but mornings like this make me remember getting ready for school on rainy days.  Little Dot, always the smallest in class-that was me. Little printed dress and always in pictures I was wearing a sweater.  Buster Brown hair cut, provided by Mama.  Sometime the bangs were cut too short.  I used to cut my girls hair too.  Don't think I did any better than my Mama did.  We had a kitchen stool that was the right height and I took them out to the back yard to trim their  hair.  Remember girls?  Thanks For The Memories.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

I remember. Wonder what happened to that cool old school. We called it the telephone stool because it sat right under the only phone in the house. It was a wall phone in the kitchen.