March 19, 2021

BACKED OFF AGAIN

 I think I have been out on Balcony at 7 in the morning  at    47 degrees before, but it felt too much this morning.  So here I sit with Bitsy Boop looking out.  Friday and almost another week is done.  What do I have to show for it? My thoughts this week have often drifted toward the Beach. I had thought during some times this year that I could not possibly go again this summer.  But as slow and weak as I am, I have been trying to think, maybe I can.  Will I be up to so much fun in a whole week?  But then how can I miss it?  What a tradition and what a chance to keep bonding?  We have had so many beautiful moments together.  What a family we have.  Not many can say how remarkable we are.  Just seeing how everyone has grown and prospered and are living a good life, is almost unreal to other families that I know of.  We are truly blessed.  We just plain love each other.  SO BE IT.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: