March 1, 2021

59 & RAIN

Not very pleasant weather for Balcony  sitting. Well Bitsy and I will hang out inside.  Of course she always has to just look out.  Don't feel sorry for her--she has a good life.  A pleasant mistress to wake her with breakfast all ready, a nice rub down and she opens the glass door each morning so she can look through the screen and take in the smells of the fresh morning. rain or shine. Now she follows me around while I fix my breakfast, sits while I eat and watches me threw the screen while I sit on the balcony or not.  Off we go to write the Blog. Right by me as I read my devotional and Bible.  Sometime I read it out loud to her and say a prayer for her. So you see, what a constant companion she is to me.  What a sweet personality she has and she has taught me to be patient too. Thank you Lord for Bitsy. I did not mean to  get "drippy" on you.  Just was observing her this morning.

BETTY AND BITSY BOOP

No comments: