March 12, 2021

SUNNY SIDE OF STREET





























SUNNY SIDE OF STREET


'"Grab your coat, and get your hat, leave  your worries on the door step.  Just direct your feet, to the, SUNNY  side of the street."   Old, old song, but I speak in song sometime.  I am loving the Spring this year.  Of course the pollen is coming and poor Bitsy is suffering.  With eyes looking weak and red and not a kitty tissue for the nose, and feeling just plain miserable.  I try to comfort her, but it is a hard time for her.  Hey it is Friday already.  Things are opening up here.  Very slowly and carefully.  I appreciate that.  If only the Cyber would open and I am wondering how different it will be.  I just want to go down early and have  a Cyber breakfast.  Egg over light, sausage, Rye toast and their very GOOD  coffee.  I promise I will go early and eat alone.  Don't want to bring it back up here, just want to eat by myself at a table in Cyber.  Not a lot to ask?  And I am not very spoiled?  Oh, yes I am,

BETTY AND BITSY BOOP












g 

No comments: