March 26, 2021

BREAKFEST FOR ONE

Each morning I would fix Bitsy's breakfast plate first-Then mine.  But before I did mine, I would let her out of her "bedroom", pick her up and pet her and ask about her night.  She would squirm down and off to the kitchen where she knew her breakfast awaited. How I miss that each morning.  She would sit with me while I ate mine, knowing I would then go on the Balcony for coffee. ===== You have to get up early to see the beautiful sunrise   that I saw this morning.  The geese were chatting  kind of loud.  Lot to talk about.  Birds of other kinds were flying about with  purpose, Spring gets them going.  Plenty to do.  I must find something to do also.  I did not realize that so much of my time involved Bitsy.  Happy  times for sure, so now there is a void.

BETTY BOOP



No comments: