March 6, 2021

BBB Brave Betty Boop

 I did not think 44 was cold, especially with the sun shinning.  So off I go to the Balcony with cup-in-hand, and I really got chilled.  I love it out there so much, that I stayed till I was really cold.  Coffee too.  Bitsy said, "are you crazy?", as she stayed away from the door to balcony.  Smart cat. Of course. On a happy note:  I had a most wonderful grapefruit for breakfast.  Tommy's sister brought some to them.  Right off the tree in their backyard.  Now that is fresh and picked when it was ripe.  So good.  I will have the other half tomorrow.  Egg-in-hole went good with it, turkey bacon and of course coffee.  I do love breakfast.  Wake up planning what to have.  Always something different.  Some like the same thing every morning.  How uncreative.  Maybe I just have plenty of time to think and plan than some do.  Yes that is what it is.  A time in life to do what I want.  Well to a certain degree.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: