March 20, 2021

BEAUTIFUL BUT COLD.

Must be getting to be a "softy", because the cold is getting to me.  So I sit inside for the second cup-o-joe.  Beautiful sunrise.  I still think of Cecil, Truman's brother.  When he taught Sunday School at Broadmeadow.  He always started his lesson with-"This is the day the Lord hath made-let us rejoice and be glad in lt."  That always stuck in my  mind and I remember him with love.   Our first apartment was across the street from their house in Fondren.  Irene was like a big sister to me and taught me many things. As a young bride, I had a lot to learn.   Loved her too.  We traveled together in later years.  Our RV's covered a lot of the U. S.  Oh those brothers got along so well.  Many pleasant memories are stored in the Memory Bank.  I check them out from time to time and carefully check them back for later. If I were an artist,  I could paint or draw a  picture of that Bank-I see it in my minds eyes so clearly.  But here I go, living in the past again.  When you reach my age, there are many, many,  good and not so good memories.  That is life.  Oh, I love my new Hall display.  Many saved Easter decorations are displayed.  More memories.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: