March 11, 2021

HAIR CUT

Wow !!!  What a difference a hair cut makes.  Of course I look like a grey haired little skinny boy.  What a picture.  But I believe  in getting my money's worth.  And I think I did.  I like it, even if some may not.  I used to cut J &L's hair cut when they were kids.  Made a mess of that too.  A.  got a "pixie" cut.  That was cute. Memories. I had oatmeal this morning.  I cut a small half of banana in it and stirred a teaspoon of peanut butter in.  Yummy.   Try it, you may like it.  Of course I cook the old fashioned oatmeal.  Now I bet that is rare.  Like it better and nothing added.  I will soon be digging in the cedar chest to find some old summer friends.  Maybe they will look new to me.  Who wants this old family treasure of a cedar chest when I am gone?  Of course I may have ruined it when I painted it..  A terrible thing to do.  It can be stripped and restored.  May be worth it.  It was made long ago from an old cedar tree that fell in the yard of Trumann's old family home in the country.  They made several for family.  I wish I had not done that--but I did.  And Truman let me.

BETTY BOOP

2 comments:

Karen Buffington said...

If noone in your family wants it...kids or grands or great grands, id love it...but they come first. (The cedar chest)

Dot said...

O. K. I WILL KEEP THAT IN MIND AND WRITE IT DOWN TOO. AUNT DOT