March 4, 2021

BLUEBIRDS OVER SCV

 No I have not gotten any in the feeder below me yet. but I am still hoping.  I saw THE BLUEBIRD LADY checking the houses yesterday.  One of them had it's door open and she was closing it.  I don't know her but she looked very official and doing her job.  I liked her attitude of tripping from house to house with such glee.  I am glad someone is on the job.  I thought of our neighbor on Riverwood.  He was an expert on Bluebirds.  I have a book he wrote on the subject.  He had a trail of houses along a Madison road when there were few people living there then.  Truman rode with him sometime to check the houses.  This SCV lady looked just as interested in the houses here and around the Lake.  Hope we attract lots of them--they ae so pretty. I would like to know her and talk about the houses.--------- Cold and sunny and it will warm up some today.  Spring !!!! Ahhh.

BETTY BOOP 

No comments: