March 18, 2021

WINTER STILL

I stepped outside and then right back in--had to go put the winter robe one over the long seersucker summer  one .  Old man winter is not done yet.  It was breezy and cool on the Balcony.  Still dark at 7, since the clouds were covering the  sun coming up.  But I love to start the day there. Although I got chilled, it woke me up.  Nobody but me and the ducks.  I always feel God's presence and sometime I just need that calmness  and reassurance to start another day.  O boy, what a storm yesterday. The Weather people were really on it.  Even Ginger Zee from ABC was here. They really were expecting it to be worse.  Glad it was not, but Spring can be reluctant to come.  Before you know it, we will complain about the heat.  We do have a bit of all kinds of weather here in the South.  Kind of like that. Speaking of the South, grits was on the plate this morning.  Have been neglecting that southern dish.  With an egg scrambled it (they) were (was) good.  Which is right?  were or was? Must edit my blog.


Betty Boop

 

No comments: