March 27, 2021

FEELING USELESS

I have always had something or someone to take care of and be responsible for, but now nobody needs me to do anything for them.  I am limited to the actual "doing something" for someone and so it is a hard spot.  Miss my Bitsy and her dependence on me.  I need someone to talk to and tell my feelings to.  So I find myself talking to "me."  Did I do everything to help her get well?  Yes I think so.  That is little comfort.  I think only time will dim my fresh and hurtful thoughts. Meanwhile, I looked to the heavens this morning and studied the clouds.  They were racing and seemed unsettled.  Rain is on the way.  I say this every Spring, that it is having a hard time coming.  But that is the way Spring is.  Meanwhile, the Azaleas are blooming  down below the Balcony.  So faithful each year to bring cheer.  Bring it on. I could use a healthy dose of it.  

BETTY  BOOP

No comments: