March 23, 2021

OH NO SUN, YET

Oh I do not like daylight saving time.  Also miss the sun this morning.  Cool and a little windy on the Balcony.  Yet here I sat looking and listening to the world wake up.  Really something I like.  Ducks and geese are up and the birds are yet to "peep".  Sleeping in I hope.  There is much I can't see or hear, but I know the world is full of creatures.  Like to think about that.  Many bulbs and other plants are still sleeping, but they are there ready to spring forth.  The world is still alive and though it is not too well, it is still here and I am too.   My, My,  where do these thoughts come from?  Jan came yesterday with tax forms to sign.  Thanks to my Mr. T.  She also brought groceries.  Thanks to her too.  I have strawberries, chicken to cook for later.  I like to put cooked chicken in freezer to satisfy my fancy-some day as I want to cook.  You can do a lot with chicken.  She also brought celery--whee!!  I had some with my supper last night.  Some with my homemade pimento cheese and some with peanut butter.  What would we do without peanut butter?  Must search Mr. Google and read about it.  I know some facts but something to do in my spare time is to search.  Thanks to wanting to know small things.  SO BE IT.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: