March 3, 2021

BEAUTIFUL SUN 36

 I had a fight with my pillow last night.  It refused to let me get comfortable.  I changed to another one and did not go well, then to another and still could not get there.  Finally went back to the original and drifted off kind of late.  So that made me sleep a little late.  I thought about that MY PILLOW man on TV.  Should I get him on board?  No I think he has something on his plate right now, I will let him alone.  Sleep, Sleep. Perhaps to dream.  I did that too.  I don't often dream about Truman.  Wish I could do more--but I did last night.  The dream has left me already.  Can't remember it clearly.  How sad. I wish I could remember.  Running a little late, I met up with Mr. Jimmy Dean and his sausage, egg white, cheese, on a whole wheat English muffin. IN MY FREEZER,   He said "Good Morning.", so I invited him and my navel orange and coffee to breakfast. Not very creative, but good.

BETTY BOOP    

No comments: