March 29, 2021

STILL LOOKING

I am still looking for Bitsy.  Every time I go in and out the door, looking where I step so I wont step on her,  looking for her to jump in my lap as I sit.  MY, I miss her.    The morning is beautiful .  So crisp and sunny.  Could use a lot of this kind of mornings.  Breakfast was great.  My favorite meal of the day.  With egg over light, turkey bacon, whole  wheat  toast with honey a small tomato on the side (good with eggs), an orange and of course coffee.  Sounds like a lot when I write it down. That is what I like about writing--it really tells you what it is.  So I write-for me. J & A came yesterday.  My, we got a lot done.  Well they did, I just directed. Now my closets have been been swept clean of items for the Good Will, winter packed away and out with the Spring and summer.  Jan organized my many, many, meds and I feel comfortable with them  again.  My sweet MG and R.  delivered one of the most beautiful arrangement of roses, lilies, and other flowers.  I got to see them outside and could not touch them.  How good they looked and I have really missed seeing my grandchildren.  My apartment looks good with the flowers to remind me of them and their thoughtfulness.  How can I not be thankful.  Thank you Lord for blessings.

BETTY(without Bitsy) BOOP
































B

No comments: