March 16, 2021

CLOUDY

Must have clouds before the sun.  Well in this case I think it is rain.  The sky was all grey and a white opening burst out.  Just a little white.  I called it a window to Heaven.  Always giving everything a name.  I don't know why I look to the sky so much.  It  is as if I need the reassurance they bring.  I needed it yesterday when I had a wet spot appear in a closet.  I traced it to kitchen.  Under it was very wet.  Called for help and he came  fast and found my garbage disposal was the trouble.  I  now have a  new one and a mess to clean up.  Left doors open and let it dry overnight.  Maybe today I can put it all back.  I should just throw away some of this junk.  Oh well, thanks to happy Maintenance Men.  They seem to enjoy the work.  

BETTY (better today)  BOOP


No comments: