March 24, 2021

SAD

Don't know how to write this, but with a heavy heart --I lost Bitsy yesterday.  Although she was sick and had suffered so long with her other problems--  it was a shock,  Vet thinks it was  her heart.  It happened so sudden. I still can't believe she is gone.  She died almost in my arms, I had just held her and put her in bed.  She came to live with me when I needed her.  She helped fill a hole in my heart.  Bitsy loved people and most of all me.  My constant companion and confident.  I am still looking for her, so I wont step on her tail.  Which I did a lot, because she was always with me.  She forgave me and loved me anyway.  I was good to her and she gave back love to me.  I will always remember her beautiful golden eyes and her calico coat.  Her teaching me patience and strength.  Rest in Peace  Bitsy Boo, You deserve it. 

Betty Boop 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry. Know that you gave her the best possible life she could have had. I enjoyed reading about her. I will say a pray for you. Ivey

Karen Buffington said...

I am sooo very sorry!! I know how much you loved her and she loved you.

Dot said...

Thank's everyone. I feel lost today but I have such sweet memories of the best kitty I ever had. It will take some time to get used to her being gone. Betty Boop