March 30, 2021

BEAUTIFUL FLYING WEATHER.

And I know someone this morning who is happy to be flying.  Safe trip!!!  My it is beautiful,  The Canada Geese are in the Spring mood.  Pairing off--two by two.  No in some cases 3. I saw one fellow stalking a pair and nobody was happy.  I believe there is someone for everyone, so seek young man and you will find your own true love.  Oh, my, how silly am I? I am sure it will work out.

How basic can breakfast be?  I will tell you:  Oatmeal and bananas, with juice, half biscuit with honey, turkey bacon and coffee.   Basic for me.  Coffee on Balcony is pretty basic too, but my little fluffy friend was not sitting with me on the inside of Balcony screen.  Oh my, will I ever get on the other side?  I should know that I will and just have sweet memories without the pain. 

BETTY BOOP




 

No comments: