March 28, 2021

THOUGHTS ON BITSY

I guess it is part of the prosses--thoughts.  I wondered if there is a Cat Heaven?  Surely something is there.  I know if there is "something:"  Bitsy is there.  Her little soft pads never touched the ground as long as she lived with me, so if she is running and playing in green grass, she has to get used to it.  My imagination is running wild.  She never did seem to mind being a indoor cat.  Although she had a lot of interest in what was in the hall.  Sometime, maybe 3 or 4, she did escape and walk down the hall=== just to see the Bubble.  Once she was out all night, and I had everyone looking for her, even the Security Guard.  A good neighbor found her next morning in

 the trash room, of all places.  She gave us all a scare.  I guess my thoughts have been triggered about all the fun and not so fun things she did in her short stay with me.  I am glad to remember. 

Betty Boop 

No comments: