June 27, 2021

77 AT 8

 Red is for hot !!!!. Yes early for that.  So my stay was short on Balcony.  Slept late anyway.  I cant seem to catch up since the Beach Week.  Sunday is just not the same.  When you grow up in a family of dedicated Church goers, it is ingrained to go to Church on Sunday.  I miss it.  But it would still feel strange to go.  Cant explain that feeling, but it is there. So much is different since Covid,  I hear it all the time from everyone.  So I talk about food.  Yesterday I cooked for myself!!  Amy brought me squash and I made my cornbread.  No sugar for me.  And my, my, that watermelon was great, as well as a few other goodies. I would like some boiled okra (small size please).  Southern Old Girl for sure.  But modern day treats are good too.  For instance--Sabra's ROASTED PINE NUT HUMMUS.  Amy brings little surprises with my groceries.  She is good at that.  Thank you baby girl------  "girls" including All the girls in my family are "TOP OF THE HEAP",,  so to speak in funny language. 


BETTY(time to stop) BOOP     

No comments: