June 19, 2021

WE ARE BACK SAFE


Thank you Lord.  What a week!!  We had to cut it one day short because of a tropical storm arriving.  It was a good decision to hurry out before the rain would have made it difficult to leave Saturday.  We were lucky to have the many beautiful weather days we had.  Lot of bonding went on. Between old and new. large and small. My how wonderful and amazing it was. Working together to produce a successful week of fun, food, sleep, sunshine, water, beach, sand, just hanging out, reflection, remembering, making new memories--from the oldest to the youngest, and all in between, I think it was a great time.  No other family could have done it better.  Truman and Jan had the first dream over 30 years ago to bring our  family on  vacation,  on that first long weekend --which lead to a week of achieving their dream of "keeping our family closer together."  We all have jumped on it to make it happen.  Takes plenty planning, patience,  and love and respect for each other.  We are champs of all this.  Not every family I know can do this as well as we do.  I am so glad I decided to go.  My family really spoiled me.  I loved it all and a big THANK YOU is just not enough to say.!!!  SO BE IT. 

BETTY(just resting now) BOOP

1 comment:

Karen Buffington said...

So glad you went and had a great time. Missed your blog posts though. Glad you're back.