June 30, 2021

77 degrees at 8

With a slight breeze at 77 = not bad at all.  Where are the walkers?  Bert showed up, alone.  She may be nesting?  Hope so.  I would like to see how small their babies are.  But I am glad to see him anyway.  Maybe he will take a crumb to her?  He flew away with one.  Well,  a ripe peach was good on oatmeal this morning.  Made by me. plus a biscuit with turkey bacon.  I realize I spend a time planning my meals.  That is o. k.  Yesterday was my youngest  daughter's birthday.  Tradition calls for other  local  sister and me taking her for lunch.  Instead J. picked up from Amerigo's (our favorite) Guess what we had for dessert?  Another favorite--TIRAMISU!! I  had a very small piece.  Cost me a little spike in sugar reading, but it was worth it.  They serve the best I have had.  Just to spend an afternoon just talking was fun==we wished for the other link in my circle of sweet daughters, Linda.   Also Truman who sometimes  joined us for their birthday lunch.  

SO BE IT (memory bank again)  

BETTY BOOP

No comments: