June 26, 2021

OUT THERE AGAIN

Sizzling already.  But I must get my Balcony fix early.  Bert watched me from next balcony over.  Kept flying away.  Don't be afraid little one, I have cracker crumbs again.  They cleaned them up yesterday.  He will be back I am sure.  I saw  TALL MAN IN BLUE , LADY IN WHITE, and I got hot before any more came.  My new deck around the pool is going slow.  These three man are really working, but it is a big, hot job.  Hope they take the  weekend off.  It is hard not to watch, and what can I do to help? 

THE THREE FOR THE ROAD band was a little disappointing.  Music from the 60's and 70's was not my favorite.  We had two men who are residents, dance with several different women,  Now I loved seeing them.   I was never much of a dancer.  Wanted to, but Mama frowned on it.  Said it would not look right for a daughter of a Sunday School teacher to go to places where we had to dance in those days.  So ,I was a little shy anyway. SO  BE IT.  I do love music of all kinds and I do enjoy all kinds of music.  So getting  to go hear the performance did me good.  

BETTY (looking to be entertained) BOOP    


No comments: