June 7, 2021

NEW ROYAL BABY !!!!

We have Royals in our family too.  All our babies are Royal.  I get to visit with 3 this afternoon.  Now yesterday, I had Royals to visit.  Even brought lunch (MR. CHEN'S)  .  MG , R, and A came and we had lunch in the Bubble.  How Royal is that? 

It is good for me to wake early, just push myself and go to the Cyber for my favorite breakfast.  Not only  is that Royal, but am treated Royal by those two "girls"  who take my order and cook and serve it fit for a Queen.  Saw Mr. Grumpy, I let him off the hook this morning as he looked too grumpy to speak,  Met a man ordering pancakes for himself and wife--because she woke up wanting pancakes, how sweet.  I met a "mass" of Catholics going to Mass (pun intended.)  Also met a new resident, who moved here a week ago.  I made her feel welcome.  So a little activity this morning. That is good.  AND ROYAL

BETTY BOOP 

 

No comments: