June 21, 2021

SUMMER TIME FOR SURE









Why purple?  No real reason.  What foods are purple?  Eggplant, Nehi Soda(loved that one).Remember Delaware Punch? Not many foods are purple. So here's to purple.  Let's declare it PURPLE DAY. Being silly this morning.  Had to go pick up breakfast in Cyber. Since we are on sort of lock down.  I am real disappointed in that.  One case of covid and we are put on lockdown.  Wearing mask and being careful again.  Hope it is stopped before it spreads. So I had to bring it home to eat. Some cases in Marion Hall too. All affected got the shot.  Go figure that out. When I picked up breakfast at the Cyber this morning, I got one scrambled egg, bacon, one pancake (only ate half of it because it was so big.  Did I look that hungry?  I just can't eat as much as I used to=so loss of weight.  Does that tell overweight people something? Nice  to be able to eat right.  I worry about what I eat all the time. What a pain when you go on vacation and all the temptations are there. But it is not all about food.  The family is the center. Still thinking about the week with them all. Missed several this year, hope they know they were missed.
SWEETLY BE
BETTY (still remembering)BOOP  






















w

No comments: