June 4, 2021

O. K. LETS GO

Went to bed last night and expected to eat breakfast in Cyber.  But I woke feeling sluggish and decided not to go.  But then a little voice said "Get up and go while you still can move."  O. K. "let's go."  I can't keep getting rid of all the fun things I have done over the years here.  Breakfast is my favorite meal and Cyber girls do it up right for me.  So I will hold on to some of the things I still enjoy.  When they asked-"your usual" I said no, lets shake it up a bit.  I ordered two scrambled  eggs,  bacon and a biscuit split and toasted on the grill, and of course coffee.  It arrived hot and perfect.  I was the only one to dine.  Unless you count this one grumpy old fellow, who ordered his to go.  I have a hard time getting him to speak to me,  but I still try.  Not many like him here, (thank the Lord)  and I kind of feel sorry for him.  On the other hand one of my neighbors, the one who fishes,  is an early riser and we laugh, as we cross in the hall, that we wake SCV up each morning.  I think there is a group of men who drink coffee in the Activity Room each morning, as I used to when I went to the exercise class.  I then took something that I baked each time.  Oh, those were the days.  Many of those ladies have moved on.  But here I am-still a tough old bird I guess.

SWEETLY BE

BETTY BOOP  

No comments: