June 25, 2021

HOT 76 so early.

Well, June in the South is summer time.  Bert the resident sparrow, is surprised this morning.  Stale crackers will not be so good. Cracker crumbs!!  UH!! He brought ERNIE  and the rest of the gang yesterday.  Crackers will  have to do, I am not giving them any of my Cyber biscuit this morning.  I also bought a sausage biscuit for tomorrow breakfast-which I will pare with a soft boiled egg-hence no cooking Sunday morning.  Enough food talk.  We were entertained yesterday by two very talented ladies from Brandon.  They have been doing this for fun, I understand for a while.  They did Minnie Pearl, remember her and her famous hat with tag still on it?  Famous Dolly Parton.  And Loretta Lynn, country singers.  Weather you are a fan of these talented country ladies or not-  these two local ladies did a great job of entertaining us.  We are starved for a little silly laughter.  So good of them to come.  Today another show!  THREE FOR THE ROAD. Local band.  Don't know their names, or never heard of them.  But I am sure going  to find out today at 2:30.  Music is always fun to me.  We need all kinds, so bring it on.  I am not at all picky!! What is the need for that?  It takes talent to just perform-whatever.

BETTY (tell you later) BOOP








No comments: