June 10, 2021

WET ON BALCONY

 Wet and threat of more rain.  Get out of the Gulf for Beach Week.  I had breakfast in Cyber.  Two scrambled eggs, bacon  (real) ,toasted biscuit, & coffee  too.  A strange lady got my favorite two person table.  Did not know her,  Oh well, It was still good.  I never ask to sit with anyone or them with me.  I like alone.  Even Truman and I did not speak at breakfast.  Just a habit.  Brought second cup to the Bubble, since it was wet on my Balcony.  The mowers were out, even though it was wet.  Two of them were being fast to beat the rain.  Even a man with his ever-loving trimmer.  My he loves that thing. The Canada Geese were huddled in the middle of lake waiting to go feed on the new cut grass.  I am trying to check off my Beach list.  My it takes a lot for me these days, But it will be worth it and after all==what else do I have to do?  Something funny happened yesterday.  My neighbor, Barbara M. said she and husband spied a snake in the small tree below their Balcony.  Called Security, who called Maintenance, They surveyed the problem. They said, ", It is a snake, alright." 2-3 feet long, black and about as big around as a pencil.  They said "yep!! it is a snake."  (YOU THINK ?)  "Also not harmful, in fact a good thing ==as it will kill mice and other rodents."  Oh!   Boy!!  End of tale.  I have looked and looked, and I can not find it.  All  the attention it got, I guess it is hiding.  Stay that way, please. 

BETTY BOOP

No comments: