June 3, 2021

NOT MUCH GOING ON

Kind of hot already on Balcony.  Birds seem to like it or they are happy about something.  All this chirping means something among the Bird World.  I think there is a gossip among the group.  It has lots to tell.  It will be a hot day today.  I think it is a stay in day.  My maid is coming to clean up my mess, but I have to "clean up" a little before she comes.  Don't believe she wants to see what a messy one I am. I bet the maids laugh among themselves.  I realize I have too much "stuff."  How does one get rid of it.  I have heard others say they will leave it to their children some day to clean it out and throw it away. That way it wont hurt so much.  Who would be excited to keep all these old treasures?  After all, everyone has their own.  Oh, my,  how I rant on.  Better stop before I bore you again.

BETTY BOOP

1 comment:

Amy said...

You don’t have too much stuff! We gleaned down a lot when you moved to St. C’s.