June 1, 2021

JUST TOO MUCH THINKING

As I sit down to write, I wonder why I even do it? I have always thought it was good for me to remember past and present too.  But when I read all the other people who write in their blog or posts or e-mail-  any way they express themselves, I do have such a little to say.  Always talking in the past about memories.  Nothing much new.  I am surprised anyone reads.  Such mundane and ordinary things that happen to me.  I think I am indeed on the other side looking in.  I am going to remove the little creatures from my hall table sometime today or tomorrow.  The Beach is going up next.  There you have the past again.  From the looks of the display case in the lobby, where it is Beach offerings, I realize how many here have experienced the  same memories I have, so nothing new there.  Our annual BEACH WEEK  is coming up.    Memories again.  We have been going as a family many years with almost every one and almost every year.  It is a record.  Not sure I am up to it.  We will  see.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: