June 6, 2021

LOVE A RAINY DAY?

Well you are in luck.  That is what we have for today.  I read in two devotional books each day. One is the Methodist-THE UPPER ROOM and the other is GUIDEPOST.  This morning both spoke to me. with the scripture.  May I share?  Someday it will fit you too.  Proverbs: 16: 31.  "Long life is the reward 0f the righteous, grey hair is a glorious crown."  And Psalm 71:18--" And now that I am old and grey, don't forsake me. Give me time to tell this generation and (their children too) about all your mighty miracles."  Don't know if I have ever done that, except that I am a living miracle to be still "hanging."  But I think I was meant to live by example and I hope in a small way I have. End of sermon.  Just felt the need to say it.

BETTY BOOP











 

No comments: