June 2, 2021

I DID IT!!!

I woke from a good night's sleep and said to myself "This is the day the Lord hath made:  Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Good way to start your day?  I said to myself, go to the Cyber this morning.  And I did.  Oh boy, Tiff. made me two perfect eggs "over light", sausage, Rye toast and coffee Cyber style--good.  They always are full of smiles and "how are you's"  and make you feel good.  I saw several men--no old girls.  I guess they take longer to wake and get presentable in the morning than men do.  I brought my second cup-o-joe to my Balcony.  It is 73 degrees and getting warmer.  A  gaggle of geese floated by and went ashore on the Meadow side.  Started to feed on fresh green grass.  Lady With Two Dogs went by, after one stopped and ran up into the grass and did what she was taken out to do.  Her mistress rushed up with her poop bag and they were on their way in a flash.  I also saw MISS HANDS BEHIND HER BACK.  Where have you  been?  Long time no see.  I came in to write and then I plan to take my display down and add Beach stuff.  Getting in the mood to see the ocean, just once more.

BETTY (SITS ON  BALCONY AT BEACH) BOOP

No comments: