June 8, 2021

OH THOSE SWEET MERKOSKY KIDS !!!!

They came to visit yesterday.  Bringing their Nana and Mom with them.  What a delightful time we had.  Full of energy, talking, smiles, questions, stories, plans for Beach. and generally pouring life onto my apartment.  I really loved it.  They are beautiful children and I am proud to know them and am proud of their parents and grandparents.  The kids are a product of a happy home.  

I have much to do today, as I have come off the fence and decided to  take a chance on a great get-a-way with the whole family to our annual BEACH week.  Much thought and prayer and deciding has gone into this decision.  I came to it this morning and hope for the best.  How can I loose? With my accepting all the help I will get from everybody, I will do my best and let God do the rest.

BETTY (so be it) BOOP

1 comment:

Karen Buffington said...

I'm glad you decided to go!! I was worried you wouldn't and regret not going.