June 24, 2021

BERT IS HIS NAME

Did not see him this morning yet.  Need to call him by name. Of course silence is the name of the game between us.  I put out Rye toast crumbs and I am sure he will be by later.  The Lake is calm and smooth.  Along came a gaggle of Canada geese , I counted 25,, and they were very quiet and floating smoothly.  One walker.  I guess the clouds are keeping them in this morning. I am looking at  the new project below.  Been needed a while.  Covid  halted a lot of work.  They are replacing the old deck around the pool area and down the way toward the Activity room.  I felt for those 3 men who worked in the heat yesterday. Should take a few more days to finish.  

Good old oatmeal with bananas and cinnamon, plus turkey bacon and rye toast was a good healthy breakfast.  I am looking forward to the entertainment this afternoon.  Tell about it tomorrow.  

BETTY (still hanging in there) BOOP

No comments: