June 28, 2021

CLOUDY 77 AT 7tell abut

 Clouds and a small breeze kept it tolerable. Bert the Sparrow and his mate, I am calling Beatrice. paraded before my sliding door to Balcony as I ate breakfast. When I went out to drink coffee, I carried  Rye toast crumbs and wheat cracker crumbs to them. They came, though she is a little shy.  In flew "Chatty Cathy". Sat on edge and ruffled her feathers and broke into song. Of course the song was "You All Come To Breakfast"  And they heard and came.  So much for the peace and quite I am used to.  Glad to feed the pack.

I heard a rumor the THE MEMORY BANK was thinking of closing.  Getting too full.  And another rumor that a new Bank called THE NEW TODAY BANK was looking to open instead.  It seems the old one has documents that are old, curled at edges and frankly getting just getting tiresome.  New memories are being checked in and must be preserved too.  I still go to the door of old bank and ask for special little glimpses of the past.  But I will keep them to myself and try to live in the present more.  That is a good thing.

BETTY(out with old-in with new) BOOP   

1 comment:

Amy said...

Keep those memories coming.