June 5, 2021

PERFECTION ??

Well not really.  But close. I speak of my breakfast.  I thought of French Toast--Diabetic Style.  Is there any other for me?  This thing I live with is my burden and many others too. It depends on how you look at it, if you can survive.  I choose to deal with the diet the best I can.  I have converted favorites to where I can eat them or just skip them altogether.  Since breakfast is my favorite, French toast is pretty good my way.  Of course whole wheat bread dipped in beaten egg and skim milk is first step.  Fry in Pam- sprayed non stick skillet. (PIONEER WOMAN), top with sugar-free syrup and no powdered sugar on top.  Along with Turkey bacon, ever-loving coffee. And a fresh orange.  And a cup on the Balcony. Not bad at all.  

I did not stay long, as it it is getting hot fast.  I feel sorry for you if you did not enjoy a good breakfast.  It is  my answer of the way to start the day.

BETTY (giving advice this morning) BOOP

P. S. If you wonder why I spray a non- stick pan?  PIONEER WOMAN is not all it claims==SO- BE-IT!!!  


     

 

No comments: