June 22, 2021

OH MY--70 degrees?


What a nice surprise.  The Balcony was so pleasant.  I had strawberries on my oatmeal.  So good.  Rye toast and turkey bacon also.  

Getting back in the groove I guess.  Not a bad thing.  I did not realize how much the trip took out of me.  Good as it was, I realized how tired I am, when I just can't snap back as fast as I used to.  And I am still glad I got to go.  I have been sleeping more and just not getting things done so fast as usual.  But it was worth every bit of the after affects.  Not 30 anymore--or 40,50,60,70,80===   but 94.  Wow!!  Surprises me too. I must stop talking about the trip--on to something else.  My little sparrow (I call him mine) was back looking for his rye toast crumbs.  I know we have a rule not to feed the birds on your Balcony. but I hide it behind a flower pot and no one see it.  I doubt if anyone is looking, but I get away with just a few crumbs.  They are gone so fast, and can not attract ants or any other creatures. Think that  little black snake from the tree could also climb the three stories to my Balcony? Not for Rye toast crumbs (I hope.)  On a silly note,  I am leaving you now.

BETTY  (trying to entertain) BOOP

P.S.  I am looking for a name for my sparrow friend--any suggestions? Everything needs a name according to DOT.


  













 

2 comments:

Amy said...

How about Bert the birdie?

Dot said...

NOW THAT IS CUTE!!! I like things that rhyme. Maybe you win the contest. MOM