June 20, 2021

FROM BLUE TO GREEN


Blue of the ocean to green green, grass of home.  Contrast for sure, but never the less beautiful in it's own way.  I am glad I got to experience the Blue again.  My little resident  sparrow who looks forward to my toast crumbs every morning, was there looking this morning.  Hello.  The Pelicans had a route just over our balcony --back and forth each day, so big and beautiful. as they made their trip each day.  Linda and M. G. were good at spotting  pods of dolphins each day, as they made their way up and down the coast.  They both loved seeing them.  Many picked up shells-they also saw  sand sculptures (man made.)  I remember one we made one year.  Truman started it and soon had a bevy of helpers.  It was big and great too.  My, my, I have come down off my high horse when it comes to food.  Can't enjoy that too long.  My juice, toast and coffee was my breakfast this morning.  But I did enjoy all the fresh seafood we had.  Only "our family cooks" can make so much happen.   I am amazed every time.   I am also happy with all our children.  No crying, fussing and generally getting along.  Since they don't get to see each other often and with all ages, it is amazing how well it went.  So the memories go on, and I am not ready to deposit them in the Memory Bank, just yet, but soon they will be safe and ready at a moment's notice to renew and enjoy the 2021 BEACH WEEK. Thank you Lord  for blessings.

BETTY (just remembering) BOOP

 

No comments: