October 18, 2021

44 DEGREES HERE I SIT.

Well covered up for sure.  As the layers of blue sky and white clouds roll by,  I see geese, geese, and more geese. They seem to stop here on the way to somewhere else each morning.  What a sight as they take off in gaggles with a much to do.  I do love that a few pass right before my eyes.  How exciting to watch those creatures up close.  On a smaller scale- THE TOWN CRIER from the Bluble" family just landed and after surveying --  flew off to announce that there were biscuit crumbs waiting for breakfast.  Yes, I bought frozen ones from FRESHWAY PRODUCE a while back.  I baked and froze them for later.  This morning seemed the time.  I toasted one for breakfast.  Since they are very big and fluffy, I shared one half with my feathered friends.  What a treat for them and me.  

BETTY ( good start) BOOP

No comments: