October 23, 2021

LUNCH WITH DOCTOR, LAWYER, INDIAN CHIEF?

Well not true.  I took a chance on having lunch in dinning room yesterday without making plans ahead.  Well low and behold I was seated with 3 (count them) men.  A first for me.  A DELIGHTFUL CATHOLIC PRIEST, A LOCALY KNOWN FORMER ARCHITECT, AND A FORMER SCARRY BANK EXAMINER. I know them all  have been here a  while.  But there I sit, trying to be entertaining, (as a lady should) and really enjoying the kind of conversation men carry on.  What are the odds of that?  Really funny day in all

Pray for me this morning,  for I have done it again.  Had a pancake for breakfast in Cyber.  That Trish is a good cook.  Her pancake was better than T,'s  I really praised her.  .  A scrambled egg and bacon and coffee rounded it out.  Here I go up the high sugar  scale.  I sure hope it is worth it.  Maybe a few quick little walks and lots of water will help. 

BETTY (lots to tell) BOOP   

No comments: