October 16, 2021

54 & breezy

Wonderful !!!  On Balcony.  The Lake looks surprised to be rippling in waves.  Breeze is blowing and the Geese are quiet, but floating and going with the flow.  What else can they do.  The promised cooler weather is here.  I for one am glad.  I dressed in my old "trusty" long robe with the hem pinned up with a big  pin, long knee socks and a cup of hot coffee, to warm my hands.  My it does not get better than this.  Walkers are out and walking briskly.  Egg and bacon, orange, juice drink, and rye toast sounds good as usual.  Coffee was welcomed too.  A touch of honey from Yazoo City topped the toast.  Good winter type breakfast (any time really.)  Saturday and what to do?  Must go and see what is up  Maybe a good CD day?  Old Willie sounds good..  

BETTY (always looking) BOOP  

No comments: